We want to mobilize an important network of volunteers from all around the world in order to propagate our actions, sustain local initiatives and reach all publics.
The association counts today with more than 350 volunteers and collaborators that accompany our projects: write the Fundamental Rights in the city’s walls, promote our Pedagogical Kit, build our community in the social networks and develop permanent works of art in public spaces of their communities.
We are currently in need of :
Development management (internship)
for the elaboration of our artistic projects and the long-term development (prospection of new partnerships related to different projects, research and implementation of grants, invitations to projects, etc.)
participate in INSCRIRE workshops in supporting the participants (workshops on ceramics, interviews with the public, philosophy and ethics courses, etc.)
Community Manager (volunteer)
will define our communication strategy and a new visual identity in social media (content creation, taking pictures/videos for social media, developing appropriate mediation systems, press relations, etc.)
to help us promote and transmit INSCRIRE values around the world. We need you to translate our website and our Pedagogical Kit into German, Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.
We need you to :
– Create an international network for Human Rights with INSCRIRE in sharing our projects with your community. Raise awareness in your community, among your peers, your family and your friends about the importance and equality of human rights.
– Communicate and raise awareness about Human Rights through social media #towritethehumanrights.
– Share and draw your Pedagogical Kit on Human Rights in your school, with your family and friends. Share with us what human rights mean to you and your friends and what you do to change the world. Send us your pictures, videos and stories!
– Participate and conduct our workshops with the INSCRIRE team.
– Become project leader in your region in giving new purpose to public gathering locations and/or creating new spaces (prospection of new opportunities, research of new partners, promote our Pedagogical Kit and our projects in your community, etc.)
– Structure the community of volunteers in your region: become an ambassador for INSCRIRE and unite the community in your region (recruit volunteers, organize and take charge of local projects, etc.)
– Participate in the development of the association in supporting the team in certain development and administrative matters (partnership research, funds research, support, writing and/or formatting of documents, etc.)